You've decided to embark on a transformational journey with the gorgeous and talented Christy Primmer!
I'm proud of you for taking this step for yourself.
As part of your program with Christy, you've elected receive a healing session with me; so who the heck am I.
I'm Amanda Rae, the Intuitive Healer.
I use a variety of alternative techniques (ancient energy healing arts such as Reiki, crystals, essential oils, and more) to bring you back into balance. Knowing you are completely supported by the fabulous Christy, I can really dig deep to shift you into your bliss.
Where do I begin... Amanda has been guiding me and helping me since April 2014. I was so depressed that I could barely get out of bed in the morning. I felt like a failure as a mother and as a person. I no longer feel like this, with the help of her guided meditations and chakra clearings Amanda has dug right to the core of me and has helped me clear out the negatives in my life. She is not only a great mentor, but I am honoured to call her a friend.
This means you need to prepare for our session together.
- Drink LOTS of water (I'm not saying this because it sounds like the good thing to do... you NEED to - or you'll get a headache or the shakes)
- Eat light foods (fruits, veggies, soups, etc)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Ensure you can sit or lay down undisturbed during our session together
- Drink LOTS of water (yes, it's that important that I'm saying it twice)
How will you feel after our session?
Here are a few things you may experience:
- Calm and peaceful - more relaxed
- You may crave healthier foods/not crave your usual foods
- You may be less reactive in situations
- You may feel the need to honour yourself by taking some time out of your busy life to simply rest (bath, meditation, be in nature)
- You may want to cry a few things out
- If you did not drink enough water, you may feel a few detox symptoms: headaches, soreness, lethargy, shaking, things leaving your body (up or down), etc. If this happens - DRINK MORE WATER and take some time to rest
When in doubt, reach out to Christy for support and guidance.