We've all felt emotional pain at some point in our life. Whether it's from a past traumatic event, being abused, being bullied in High School, losing someone that was close to you... I could go on and on about different kinds of pain, but that's not why we're here today. You already know you're hurting. You're ready to move past the hurt.
Today, we are here to take a step towards the life you're dreaming of, the life you wish you were living. Today, we are empowering you. Today, we are healing. Today, you are taking a step towards your freedom.
Forgiveness is a great concept that we are all told about. We all know it's the golden ticket to our well-being. But how are we supposed to forgive our pain, our hurt, our sorrow? It's a lot harder than it sounds. No one can help you through this process. You keep searching for answers, only to find more questions.
We allow ourselves to forgive the people that have hurt us, but that pain... it sticks to you. It seeps into your soul. It taints your experiences. It changes the way you live. It affects every aspect of your life. All you really want is to free yourself from this suffering. To be at peace. To really revive your soul from the depths of this dark place you have found yourself.
I'm going to guide you to taking that first step. To begin to heal that deep seeded pain. To make the tunnel just a little bit brighter. To shine a light in the shadows.
You can repeat this simple 12 step process as many times as you need to. This may mean repeating the process for a whole month for one single trauma. It all depends on how deep your pain runs, and only you can decide how long you need to heal. This technique can be used for any event that you find yourself hurting over.
- Sit comfortably
- Breathing deeply, inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth
- As you inhale, imagine your body being filled with an emerald green light
- As you exhale, release any tension you find in your body
- Continue to fill your body with the emerald green light until in radiates all around you
- Take as much time as you need with steps 3 and 4 to ensure you're relaxed
- Envision the painful experience infront of you
- As you inhale, the emerald green light shines brighter
- As you exhale, blow the experience farther away from you
- Continue until you can no longer see anyting but glowing green light
- When you're ready, bring your awareness back to your body by wiggling your fingers and toes
- When you're ready, open your eyes
I hope find peace along your journey, for no one deserves to suffer in silence. You are never alone my dear.
Please leave any comments you have below. I would love to know how this has helped you. If you know someone that could benefit from this simple tool, please please please share it with them. So many people need deep soul healing and are too afraid to seek out help.
Spread love all ways, Amanda Rae